1. From Bas Dako, Ride a tricycle going to National Road or to the Moalboal Market, fare is only P25 but the driver charged us P30/head.
2. Take Ceres Bus to Cebu City (South Cebu Bus Terminal). Allot 3-4hrs travel time including estimated traffic. P160+/head
3. From South Terminal, take a taxi going to North Bus Terminal. P100+
4. From North Bus Terminal, take Ceres Bus to Hagnaya Port/Sta Fe Port. (Pwede kasi drtso na ung bus to Sta. Fe Port. Ride a ferry / RORO)
P170 – From cebu city to hagnaya port
P200 – Ferry Ride to Sta. Fe Port (Bantayan Island)
P10 – terminal fee
Ferry Ride will take 1.5 hr. Note: The seas are calm.
5. From Sta. Fe Port, take a tricycle going to Sugar Beach Resort. Recommended eto para sa mga nagtitipid.
Contact: Sugar Beach Resort
If you had a prior reservation with Sugar Beach, there is someone who will wait for you at the Port.
We rented their Almanac Room for P1000 only. This includes 2 big beds, 1 Fan and 1 CR with good water supply.
You can ask the care taker to cook for you, you just have to buy the ingredients from the Sta. Fe Market by yourself.
For our dinner we had grilled Fish and Sinigang na salmon and for Sawsawan. They cook well by the way. Thumbs up!
Drinking water is for sale.
Bantayan Island have bars and good restaurants too.
Things to do in Bantayan:
● Rent Bicycle/ Motorcycle and roam around the island; P200/day, tinawaran naming P75/head for half day
● Island Hopping / Go Caving
● Simply Beach bum
● Danggit Shopping (Home of Danggit!)